Remaining unseen is crucial in the sport of spearfishing, so the folks at Hammerhead set out to design a wetsuit with full coverage that would aid the hunter in ambushing fish. The Hammerhead 2mm Ambush Spearfishing Wetsuit's "deep reef" camouflage pattern allows you to blend in with the bottom of the reef, giving you the upper-hand when stalking your prey.
This spearfishing wetsuit is constructed from Spearflex neoprene, which offers durability & flexibility while keeping you comfortable and warm in tropical waters.
The back nylon interior provides an easy-to-don dry entry into the wetsuit. Armorprene/reinforcements on the elbows, knees, groin and chest offer protection from abrasion. As the ideal warm water suit for spearfishing, the Hammerhead Ambush Wetsuit will have you sneaking up on fish and lobsters whether you are freediving or scuba diving.
Hammerhead Ambush Spearfishing Wetsuit Features:
- Full wetsuit coverage
- 1.5mm Spearflex CR Neoprene material
- Armourprene Rip-Stop Nylon over high impact areas, like kneecaps
- Reverse seals on neck, wrists, and ankles
- Oversized chest loading pad for speargun loading comfort
- Deep Reef camouflage pattern blends into reef bottom
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.