With a case diameter of only 48 mm and a high-contrast display of 35 mm, Nepto is an extremely compact watch-computer specific for freediving.
This innovative product boasts an algorithm developed in Cressi, which protects the freediver from the risk of Taravana, and a function that avoids the risk of pulmonary edema.
Mineral glass, heavy duty case with steel buttons for resistance to water pressure up to 120 m, rubber strap with stainless steel buckle.
Technical - High contrast display
features- Easy access menu
-12/24 time format with calendar and seconds
- Precision stopwatch - Timer (countdown)
- Second time setting - Alarm clock
- Backlit display- Tide indicator- Low battery indicator
- Metric or imperial units
- Long-lasting battery- Sleep mode to increase battery life
- Battery replaceable by user
FREE (FREEDIVING) PROGRAM- Taravana risk reduction algorithm with 8 levels
- Pulmonary edema risk reduction function with approach dive calculation
- Display of all diving parameters - Depth - Temperature - Dive calculator
- Maximum dive depth - Dive time - Length of surface interval between each dive
- Length of diving session - Maximum descent and ascent speed indication
- Depth, dive time and surface interval alarms - Recovery time alarm
- Hydration alarm - Alarms that can be set at dive phase - Fresh/salt water setting
- Lock mode for snorkeling or swimming activities
LOGBOOK- Variable data logging interval - Available during the diving session
- Indication of session parameters and of each dive
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.