- Cressi Elettronica has developed our newest computer, the Goa, from scratch. It features a new CPU that is faster with greater functionality. Our latest motherboard is completely redesigned, allowing for a larger battery for long-lasting life.
- The case has a diameter of only 1 7/8 in (48 mm) and a high contrast display of 1 3/8 in (35 mm).
- The computer monitor is made of mineral glass and the case is heavy duty with steel buttons that have an underwater resistance up to 393 ft (120 m). It has only 2 buttons, making the menu easy to navigate.
- It not only features programs for scuba diving, but also has a program for free diving, in which it is possible to customize different alarms. "Off mode" available that avoid unnecessary alarms while snorkeling or swimming.
- The Goa features the RGBM Algorithm. Possible to choose between Air or Nitrox dive programs. It is possible to alternate between Nitrox and Air diving even during desaturation.
- Suitable for repeated, multiday decompression dives. Alarm in case of breach of ascent speed, decompression or PPO2.
- Data is acquired 4 times faster: every 5 seconds while scuba diving and every 2 seconds while free diving. Additionally, the computer acquires temperature data. The result is a more complete and precise chart that is viewable in the interface software
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the maximum wrist size for this dive watch?
The Maximum wrist size is about 7 - 8 inches.
Whar features does this watch have?
Two button navigation Air/Nitrox capable Five different dive modes (air, nitrox, gauge, free diving, off)
Maximum operational depth of 120 meters/393 feet
How deep can this watch go?
It has an underwater resistance up to 393 ft (120 m)