- Maka sunglasses have been specially designed for 5 to 12 years old kids.
- The frame of classic design encloses colored, shatterproof and polarized lenses.
- Large and well-proportioned, the lenses cover the eye very well and afford 100% protection from UV rays (UV 400). They ﬁlter out annoying reflections and improve vision.
- CE certified. CE is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards required by the European Community.
- The Maka are designed in Italy by Cressi and made in China. Cressi has been a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Swimming equipment since 1946.
- Packaging rigid case
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.