- The Marea Junior is the kids' version of the popular adult mask. A 2 windowed mask particularly suitable not only for snorkeling but also for scuba diving.
- It has dual tempered glass lenses. Thanks to the low profile design the lenses are slightly inclined to stay close to the eyes ensuring a wide field of view.
- A double feathered skirt edge adapts to most faces and a small inner volume that is perfect for going deep underwater.
- Made of high-quality sealing soft silicone that offers extraordinary and unprecedented comfort and fit.
- The nose pocket is soft and easy-to-reach, perfect to easy equalize the pressure even wearing gloves.
- The mask is equipped with micrometric buckles for easy adjust the strap length.
- The Marea Junior is designed and manufactured in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Swimming equipment.
- Safety Warning: do not dive head first into water while wearing the mask to avoid the possibility of causing any injuries. The lens exceeds the impact test requirement of American National Standard Z86.11-1985.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does it come with a hard case?
No sorry it does not come with hard case.
Is there a tinted lenses for this ?
No sorry we don't carry tinted lenses for this mask.
What other colors do they come in?
The colors we carry are yellow and blue.
Is this mask suitable for a ten year old?
Yes it is the mask is good for kids from 6-12 years of age.