- Wetsuit Yamamoto® 039. *Yamamoto is known as top material brand for wetsuits.*1
- open cell interior for hood cuff, wrists and ankles.
- PU pads on knee.
- Loading chestpad Mesh material. Jacket fastener with Velcro®.
- PU pads on knee and elbow.
- Chestpad thermoformed in 5mm neoprene covered with Epsealon supraskin non-slip material.
- The jacket fastener and the bottom of the jacket are covered with lycra binding.
Beaver tail and bottom jacket braided and lined both sides.
*1:What is Yamamoto Neoprene?
Made in Japan, Yamamoto Neoprene is considered to be the highest quality Neoprene available. It differs from regular Neoprene as the cell structure is much denser, offering excellent thermal insulation while remaining strong, light weight and flexible. In fact...Yamamoto Neoprene can stretch between 450% and 600%, which is ten times the amount human skin can stretch.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.