The shaft is manufactured in PVC by plastic drawing in water and sold in perfectly straight pieces, in various lengths. The guide features a peal off 3M adhesive tape specifically designed for marine applications. Once applied, the guide cannot be removed.
HOW TO APPLY THE GUIDE ON A SPEARGUN:
- Without removing the peal off cover, apply the shaft on the speargun barrel.
- Using the handle as a reference point, cut off the excessive material at the end of the barrel, towards the head of the gun.
- Cut the peel off cover exactly in the middle.
- Place the guide on the barrel fixing it with tape in three positions: towards the head, in the middle and towards the handle.
- Make sure that the shaft is positioned perfectly linear and aligned with the head and the handle. ATTENTION! The 3M adhesive is so strong that, once the guide is applied, it cannot be removed.
- Make sure it is perfectly positioned, before taking out the peel off cover.
- Remove the holding tape towards the head and take off the peel off cover from the adhesive.
- Proceed with the same operation in the side towards the handle.
- Finally, remove the holding tape from the middle of the barrel.
- Your speargun now features a shaft guide which will virtually last for ever!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.