- Salvimar Dy-Max Gloves:
- Tough Pair of Gloves for Hunting
- Continuous Thread of Dyneema Line Make Gloves Strong
- Durable Pair of Gloves You-Won't-Be-Replacing Soon!
- Dy-Max: Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene
- Low Moisture Absorption and Highly Resistant to Abrasion
- Robust Palm: Impregnated in Nitrile for Strength and Great Grip
- Tightest Cuff and Designed as Toughest Stuff
- Seams: Flat-Stitched
Looking for a tough pair of gloves for hunting? The Salvimar Dyneema Gloves will fit the bill! The use of continuous thread of Dyneema line make these gloves strong, durable and a pair of gloves you won't be replacing soon, no matter how hard you try and wear them. Dyneena is an ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene that has low moisture absorption and highly resistant to abrasion. The new robust palm is impregnated in nitrile for strength and a great grip for the hunt. Gloves have the tightest cuff and are designed as the toughest stuff. Gloves seams are sewn and they are available in multiple sizes.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are these use for lobster hunting?
You can use it for lobster hunting itd made of dyneema so it shouldnt be a problem
Do you have this in color blue?
Im sorry but we only have the green in stock as of right now.