The Salvimar Intruder Wild Pro Speargun has a cylindrical 1.1" (28mm) barrel in aeronautical aluminum alloy. Bridge head to secure slings and ergonomic handle with heavy metal trigger mechanism. Elastics sling with threaded bushing make changing rubbers a breeze for easy maintains. Slings are 16mm (0.63") diameter and either 11" or 12.6" (28 cm or 32 cm) in length depending on the gun size. The gun has a single floppy barbed Tahitian auction spear point and the shaft is double notched for desired power. Gun is available in two sizes depending on you hunting requirements. Gun is available in a 15.75" or 19.7" (40 cm or 50 cm) length. Short model gun is easy to maneuver and great for small to medium fish.
- Salvimar Intruder Wild Pro Speargun:
- Cylindrical 1.1" (28mm) Barrel in Aeronautical Aluminum Alloy
- Bridge Head to Secure Slings
- Ergonomic Handle w/Heavy Metal Trigger Mechanism
- Elastics Sling w/Threaded Bushing Make Changing Rubbers a Breeze for Easy Maintains
- Slings: 16mm (0.63") Diameter
- 11" or 12.6" (28 cm or 32 cm) Length Slings Depending-On-Gun-Size
- Single Floppy Barbed Tahitian Auction Spear Point
- Shaft Double Notched for Desired Power
- Available in 2-Sizes Depending-On-Hunting Requirements
- 15.75" or 19.7" (40 cm or 50 cm) Length
- Compact Size for Small to Medium Fish
- Made in Italy
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I catch large fish with this?
Not recommended for large fish since it comes with light set ups which is skinny rubber for easy loading, and skinny shaft for fast traveling speed. but It's perfect for youth beginners to target Small to Medium Fish.
Does it have a safety on trigger?
Yes, it has safety button to lock the trigger.
Can I use it as open muzzle?
Yes, you can remove the bridge easily and you can use as a open muzzle. This is th egun for beginners so you can start use with bridge (as closed muzzle) for easier shaft settings, and once you are used to it then remove bridge to make it open muzzle for easier aiming?
The extra bridge come with for your back up.