It also features a heavy metal 350 release mechanism which includes a 17-4Ph heat-treated stainless steel roller wheel for the sear. This means that friction is extremely reduced and wear and noise will be too! This release mech can handle a 350kg load strain.
The handle has a left and right strongly anatomical grip and between the grip and the hilt there is a trigger sensitive adjustment screw. Similar to the Salvimar Hero the Tomahawk has a barrel with an elliptical asymmetrical shape and is made of aeronautical aluminium, with internal reinforcement segments and Teflon open track shaft guide for friction and noise reduction. It also has double elliptical O-rings as water seals for maximum air containment and unmatched buoyancy.
The Tomahawk can host standard a 7.0 or 7.5 diameter shaft. and it comes in sizes of 105cm, 115cm and 125cm. It also features a roller muzzle that can host rubber bands up to 19mm in diameter. The muzzle has a V shape tip meaning ir permits shark fin shafts to be inserted in the muzzle and along the shaft guide without having to lift the dyneema wishbone.
Salvimar Tomahawk Compound Gun Features:
- Asymmetrical elliptical shaft in aeronautical alloy
- Teflon guide
- Increased profile for a better hydrostatic set-up
- Sensitive trigger adjustment
- Sternal support in soft rubber
- Handle with line fixing hook or reinforced carabiner
- Heavy Metal 350 release mechanism (load tested 350kg)
- Ergonomic Handle with left and right strongly anatomical grip
- Tomahawk propulsion system
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.